The Next-Generation Health Tour was a great success!
We traveled more than 2,000 miles teaching kids, teens & young adults the joys of nutrient dense cooking.
It started on September 4th and finished on October 6th, so for more than 30 days we traveled from one event to the next in 9 different cities along the west coast.
About The Tour
* A west coast health movement from Seattle to San Diego
* A chance to teach younger generations how to cook and get excited about eating healthy
* A campaign for healthier options in schools, colleges and universities
* A tour connecting us with other communities to learn more about their needs
* A chance for us to test out our upcoming after-school program curriculum
With the help of our followers, we were able to raise over $1000 to help pay for teaching supplies and transportation costs
There’s no way we could have done this without them, so we’re sending special thank you packages to show our appreciation for the amazing support.
- Seattle, Washington
- Portland, Oregon
- Sonoma, California
- San Francisco, California
- San Jose, California
- Santa Cruz, California
- San Luis Obispo, California
- Santa Barbara, California
- San Diego, California
The Tour Schedule!
Seattle: Sep 4 – 6
- Kid’s Cooking Class at Whole Foods Market (1026 NE 64th St, Seattle, WA 98115). Wednesday September, 5th 6-8pm
- Cooking Demo for Kids with local organic produce at Queen Anne Farmers Market September 6th, 4-6pm
Portland: Sep 8 – 10
- Cooking Demo at Portland State University Farmers Market on Saturday the 8th. 8:30-2:30 pm
- Kids Cooking Class at Whole Foods Market(1210 NW Couch St, Portland, OR 97209) Sunday September 9th 2-4pm
Sonoma: Sep 12 – 14
- Kids Cooking Demo at Whole Foods Market (201 W Napa St, Sonoma, CA 95476).
- Sonoma Farmers Market Demo on Friday the 14th from 9am-1pm
- Heart of the City Farmers Market Cooking Demo on Sunday the 16th from 8am-1pm
- University of San Francisco Cooking Demo for Young Adults Monday the 17th
San Jose: Sep 20 – 21
- Kids Cooking Demo at Whole Foods Market (1146 Blossom Hill Rd, San Jose, CA 95118).
Santa Cruz: Sep 23 – 25
- Kids cooking class at Santa Cruz Montessori on Monday the 24th from 8:30-10:30
- Kids Cooking Class at Santa Cruz Montessori School on Tuesday the 25th from 8:30-10:30
San Luis Obispo: Sep 27 – 29
- Cooking demo at San Luis Obispo Farmers market on Saturday the 29th 8:30-10:45am
- Old Town State Farmers Market Cooking Demo on Tuesday the 2nd from 4pm-6:30pm
- Kids Cooking Class at Fairview Gardens - Monday October 1st at 1pm
San Diego: Oct 4 – 6
- Kids cooking class at Whole Foods Market on October 6th 1-2:30pm (La Jolla Location)